- You analyze the actual state of the technical processes and data structures and identify possible change requirements.
- You support the development of a user-driven design.
- You cooperate with the project management and ensure a harmonious cooperation between experts and IT.
- Furthermore you visualize subjectspecific requirements in reference to a modern user surface.
- You motivate your team with an exchange of knowledge and project visions.
BUSINESS ANALYST (F/M)
- Completed STEM degree or a comparable ITrelated background with fluent German and English skills both written and spoken, as well as high level of readiness to travel.
- You have several years of experience in agile product and/or project management in the software environment, and client work and software are your passion.
- You have always wanted an environment that consistently implements software projects at the highest quality level and bring you all the necessary skills and experience.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth- oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- The chance to have responsibility at an early stage and take your initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager