Analyzing established processes, application landscapes and infrastructures builds the basis of your activities.
You draft IT and software development strategies in order to transfer the latest IT systems into new architecture paradigms efficiently.
Together with other colleagues, you will work on the development of concrete roadmaps and cost estimates.
You support the assessment of infrastructure and lead customer workshops.
You are willing to learn continuously and at the same time pass your experience on to the teams.
IT ARCHITECT (F/M)
Completed MINT degree or a comparable IT-related background with fluent German and English skills both written and spoken, as well as high level of readiness to travel.
You can have several years of architectural design experience in the implementation of system integration and migration projects. Knowledge in IT architecture framework (TOGAF), enterprise integration frameworks and various database systems, SOA, CQRS, ES, microservices, asynchronous designs as well as ETL tools.
Client work and software is your passion. In addition, you have always wanted an environment that consistently implements software projects at the highest quality level and bring you all the necessary skills and experience.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth- oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- The chance to have responsibility at an early stage and take your initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.