- You work in a holistic team, consisting of generalists and IT-experts – together you consult our clients based upon technical know-how and foresight on company-wide IT-transformations.
- You contribute significantly to the analysis, design and implementation of strategic IT transformations and support the development of solutions in close cooperation with our clients.
- The creation and controlling of the overarching program and project plan belongs to your daily duties.
- You provide a meaningful contribution to the elaboration of management presentations on project procedures and outcomes
- As a central contact person for our clients, you overtake responsibility for a transparent communication.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT (F/M)
- You have graduated with a university degree in economics, MINT-subjects or have a similar degree as well as strong German and English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Initial professional experience either at a consulting company, technology group or software company is a plus.
- Ideally you have gained first know-how and methodological competence in the conception and implementation of transformation projects.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- The chance to have responsibility at an early stage and take your initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and service to make the day of a consultant easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.