- You will be responsible for implementing and continuously developing CORE's communication and marketing strategy
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and further development of our CORE SE website, as well as our social media channels
- You will support the strategic conception, planning and implementation of internal and external communication measures, based on our communications plan
- You take responsibility for the design and preparation of posts on our social media channels
- You will coordinate our publication activities (such as blogposts and white papers)
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and evaluating campaigns, based on quantitative metrics
- You will assume the operative and organizational day-to-day business, as well as research activities
- You will manage press releases as well as take responsibility for the maintenance of our press contacts
- You may occasionally offer support to our consultants in client situations with your expertise in the field of communication
Communications Representative (m/f/x)
- An apprenticeship or studies in the area of e.g. communications, marketing or journalism is prefered
- Prior experiences in social media management, online communication and marketing
- Excellent communication abilities, a high affinity for digital media as well as MS Office know-how
- Affinity for design and layout, preferably supported by experiences with relevant tools such as InDesign or Photoshop
- German and English, both written and spoken
- CORE is a boutique consultancy with high standards in ambition, performance and Quality
- We operate under the maxime "competence leads" - which highlights our culture that encourages your individual and professional growth
- You will collaborate closely with creative individuals in diverse teams and an international working environment
- No hierarchies, transparency on performance evaluations, and encouragement of self-initiative and responsibility
- Regular training for personal advancement as well as exciting perks and benefits
CORE begleitet unternehmenskritische IT-Transformationen weltweit und interagiert mit führenden Institutionen aus Industrien, in denen IT einen überproportional hohen Beitrag zum Geschäftserfolg leistet.
Dabei sind wir den Grundsätzen einer vertraulichen Zusammenarbeit, der konsequenten Ausrichtung auf Expertentum sowie einer strikten Leistungsorientierung verpflichtet.
Die Entwicklung unserer Mitarbeiter ist ein wesentlicher Baustein der Firmenkultur. Denn nur durch kontinuierliche Aus- und Weiterbildung werden wir den Erwartungen unserer Klienten auf Dauer gerecht.
Senior Human Resources Manager