- Support the management and responsibilities of all communication measures of one of the leading technology think tanks in Germany in day-to-day business, e.g. coordination of the internal content group by moderating appointments as well as controlling the weekly publication of posts
- Independent and proactive work in the area of social media through planning, preparation, organization, recording, and execution, as well as moderation of meetings to control the holistic campaign management and to focus the PR campaigns
- Creation, development, and completion of BlogPosts with the respective COREmembers
- Organizational and administrative tasks, e.g. sending white papers by post and e-mail; necessary research of relevant addresses for postal dispatch
- Punctual preparation and dispatch of all necessary documents for conferences as well as decision papers, presentations, and minutes; preparation and coordination of Christmas card dispatch
Junior Social Media & Content Manager (m/f/x)
- Completed vocational training, ideally in the field of office management, advertising management assistant or comparable and/or a degree in marketing, communications, economics or humanities as well as first professional experience in agencies or communications departments of companie
- You bring a passion for innovation and a hands-on mentality is in your DNA
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE begleitet unternehmenskritische IT-Transformationen weltweit und interagiert mit führenden Institutionen aus Industrien, in denen IT einen überproportional hohen Beitrag zum Geschäftserfolg leistet.
Dabei sind wir den Grundsätzen einer vertraulichen Zusammenarbeit, der konsequenten Ausrichtung auf Expertentum sowie einer strikten Leistungsorientierung verpflichtet.
Die Entwicklung unserer Mitarbeiter ist ein wesentlicher Baustein der Firmenkultur. Denn nur durch kontinuierliche Aus- und Weiterbildung werden wir den Erwartungen unserer Klienten auf Dauer gerecht.
Talent Acquisition Representative