- You support the assessment, entry and posting of business transactions in financial accounting
- You provide support for checking and posting travel expense reports
- You provide support for entering and maintaining master data
- You take care of document management and the digitization of documents in financial accountingIn addition, you provide support in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with HGB and IFRS
- You actively participate in the creation of the reporting systemYou will also provide support in process optimisation
Finance Working Student (m/f/x)
- You are studying economics or a similar field of study
- You are enthusiastic about numbers, are a team player and are also able to master problems in a solution-oriented manner and with the utmost care on your own responsibility
- You are reliable and have a structured way of working
- Ideally, you already have initial experience of working in a finance department
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Representative