- The analysis of existing processes, application landscapes and infrastructures or solutions is the basis of your activity
- You design IT and software development strategies to efficiently transfer current IT systems into new architectural paradigms
- Together with other colleagues you will work on the development of concrete roadmaps and cost estimates
- You will support the assessment of infrastructure and lead customer workshops
- You are willing to continuously educate yourself and share your knowledge and experience
IT Architect (m/f/x)
- Studies in a MINT subject, (business) informatics or a comparable technical course of study as well as professional experience in software projects are desirable
- Sound know-how in current technologies and Methods
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, and willingness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corpo-rate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international Teams
Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Representative