- You will carry out projects in the areas of digital transformation, IT strategy and IT architecture for the realignment and optimization of our clients' IT landscapes
- Depending on your experience, you will lead an interdisciplinary team of generalists and experts
- You are responsible for the quality and achievement of goals in defined time frames with framework Budgets
- You are the direct contact person for decision-makers at our clients and CORE, meeting the highest standards of professional and target group-specific communication
- You will manage the use of digital technologies by our clients and platforms and/or the technology-driven conception and implementation as a companion for new business model innovations or optimization
- For you, achieving ambitious project goals goes hand in hand with the professional and personal development of your team members
(Senior) Tech Consultant (m/f/x)
- Degree in a MINT subject, economics or equivalent qualification and at least three tofive years of professional experience in the ecosystem IT consulting, finance, technology or software companies
- You have experience and modern methodological competence in the field of conception and implementation of technologically motivated strategy and transformation projects and are familiar with setting up project structures and continuously improving them
- Very good communication and presentation skills in German and English, you are flexible and willing to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corpo-rate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international Teams
Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Representative