- Responsible and forward-looking coordination of the dynamic daily business and ensuring its smooth running
- Conscientious organization of meetings and stylish external and internal events, with an eye for detail
- In cooperation with the Office Manager, handling the worldwide correspondence in German and English and organizing the stays of our domestic and foreign guests, which is why you give CORE a face and a voice to the outside world every day as Receptionist / Event Coordinator
- Active participation in shaping the corporate culture
- Further development of internal processes
Receptionist / Event Coordinator (m/f/x)
- Completed training (e.g. hotel business or event management) and initial work experience desirable
- Open, likeable and service-oriented personality as well as a solution-oriented all-rounder
- Stylish German as well as very good written and spoken English, conscientiousness and discretion
- At CORE, you are part of a high-performance and highly efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Cooperation with personalities across heterogeneous and international teams
- Rewarding challenges and responsibilities at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to bring in and implement your own ideas, according to our principle "Competence leads”
- Regular training courses as well as numerous benefits and services that make everyday work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Representative