- Design the external appearance of one of the leading Technology Think Tanks in Germany by means of topic- and occasion-specific communications as well as the further development of communication channels and formats
- Ongoing content marketing and independent development of key messages for all social media activities as well as active involvement in the area of communications at the interface to the CORE entities
- Further development of CORE's brand management as well as identification of relevant stakeholders and influencers for fostering the continuous growth of our networks
- Design and evaluation of our communicative efforts and processing of the learnings for the continuous improvement of our corporate communications as well as market and competition analyses
- Development and establishment of CORE’s corporate identity in all communication channels as well as conception and implementation of the omni-channel content strategy
Communications Manager (m/f/x)
- You have a degree in communications, marketing, economics, humanities or a comparable qualification and several years of professional experience in the fields of corporate communications and brand strategy
- You have gained initial experience in the independent conception, implementation and evaluation of campaigns and a high affinity for digital media
- You have a great passion for innovation and hands-on mentality is in your DNA
- You enjoy establishing and advancing structures in a dynamic environment and are a passionate networker
- You have a very good command of German and English, both orally and in writing
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular trainings as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Representative