- Independent and responsible work in our financial accounting
- Audit, account assignment and posting of incoming and outgoing invoices as well as the creation of outgoing invoices
- Execution of payment transactions, cash and bank accounting
- Your tasks also include dunning, master data maintenance, asset accounting and advance returns for sales tax
- Development of reports for controlling and management as well as participation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB
Accountant/ Financial Accountant (m/f/x)
- Completed education ideally as a tax clerk, office administrator, industrial clerk, wholesale and retail clerk or equivalent commercial education
- First work experience in accounting as well as knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written, knowledge of Navision Dynamics preferable
- Independent and conscientious working methods, coupled with a distinct understanding of numbers, characterize you
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for re-sults and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Representative