- Complete takeover of the bookkeeping of our companies (e.g. creation of outgoing invoices)
- Support in the verification, account assignment and posting of incoming and outgoing invoices as well as credit card and bank account postings
- Involvement in the preparation of annual financial statements and communication with auditing companies, tax offices and tax consultants
- Independent account clarification and participation in the preparation of accounts payable, accounts receivable and assets accounts
- Posting periodic accruals and preparation and execution of the payment run as well as assumption of general accounting activities
(Senior) Accountant (m/f/x)
- Completed economic studies or apprenticeship with a focus on finance or a comparable education as well as sound experience in accounting according to HGB - IFRS (Ideally as tax clerk, office clerk, industrial clerk, wholesale and retail merchant or equivalent commercial training)
- First knowledge with the accounting program Navision Dynamics as well as independent and conscientious working methods, coupled with a pronounced understanding of numbers, are essential prerequisites for our success
- Good German or English skills written and spoken
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for re-sults and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager