- Updating and creating existing and new design elements and editing the website screen design
- Responsible for the cross-channel and cross-media use of the CORE identity
- Responsible for creating and implementing layout and image concepts for our publications (print and digital)
- Optimization and maintenance of existing visual elements
- Processing of photos and graphic elements for our social media channels in consultation with the Communications Team
Working Student Communications (m/f/x)
- You are a student of graphic design, e.g. communication design, web design and you are interested in state-of-the-art graphic and web design - you bring a lot of team spirit and independence with you
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud and practical experience in the layout of print and digital publications as well as website design
- Knowledge in dealing with content management systems (especially Typo 3) is desirable as well as creativity, attention to detail, precision and care
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with highest ambitions
- Cooperation with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services that make your everyday work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager