- Designing the external appearance of our company through topic- and event-related communication as well as the further development of communication channels and formats
- Ongoing content marketing and control of all social media activities as well as active cross sectional action to the individual entities of CORE and support of further interfaces in communication
- In addition to managing the communications team, your activities will focus on expanding brand management, developing the corporate design and expanding our networks to include multipliers and influencers
- Performance measurement of communicative activities and further processing of the learnings into continuous improvement and reporting, monitoring as well as market and competition analyses
- Development and establishment of the corporate identity in all communication channels and touchpoints as well as conception and implementation of the entire Omnichannel Content Strategy
Head of Communications (m/f/x)
- University degree in marketing, communications, economics, humanities or a comparable qualification and several years of professional experience in the fields of corporate communications and brand strategy
- Experience in the independent conception, implementation and evaluation of campaigns as well as a high affinity to digital media, having an innovative and communicative personality with a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Excellent German and good English skills
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager