- Organisational talent, having an eye for detail and a high service orientation are the foundation for smooth daily operations
- Contact person for your colleagues in matters of operative office tasks, as well as the support of clients, applicants and guests
- Conscientious and detailed preparation of all meetings as well as our events
- Responsibility for providing delights, including storage care, as well as a watchful eye for tidiness and cleanliness
- Participation in the continuous further development of internal processes
Employee Housekeeping | Office (m/f/x)
- High service orientation and experience in comparable positions
- Professional and discreet appearance with a positive charisma at the same time, you also like to tackle things and your team can rely on you
- You are characterized by a well-groomed style of expression and good manners
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with highest ambitions
- Helpful colleagues who value and support you as the good soul of the company
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager