- Analysis, identification and optimization of all finance and controlling processes within the business units, in particular the analysis of monthly results, forecasting, targeting, budgeting and reporting
- Execution of profitability and investment calculations
- Ensuring the sustained high quality of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow planning
- Further development of established systems and methods for process-based planning analysis and reporting as well as existing and implementation of new indicators for corporate management
- Involvement in the preparation of annual financial statements and communication with auditing companies, tax offices and tax consultants
Senior Controller (m/f/x)
- Completed economic studies with a focus on finance or a comparable education as well as sound experience in accounting according to HGB - IFRS
- Several years of professional experience in the field of controlling as well as experience with ERP and Business Intelligence systems, preferably MS Dynamics NAV/ PowerBI
- An independent and conscientious way of working, paired with a pronounced understanding of numbers
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager