- Research, analysis and publication of cross-media, technical and technological-focused white papers, articles, blog posts and client correspondence in consideration of global and economic market conditions
- Structuring and continuous further development of market-relevant know-how in the digital banking, insurance and healthcare sectors, as well as with regard to forward-looking technologies
- Congress and conference participation for active communication of the latest publications as well as industry and technology-relevant topics
- Establishing new networks with relevant specialist media and expert groups
- Synthetisation, contextualization and editing of the developed knowledge within existing client situations
(Senior) Redakteur/Editor (m/f/x)
- University degree with focus on economics or communication sciences / journalism
- Several years of professional experience in knowledge management and cross-media journalism in the digital industry and technology environment
- Strong confidence in german spelling, grammar and punctuation
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager