- Preparation of the complete financial accounting and the advance sales tax returns
- Complete takeover of the bookkeeping of our companies
- Collaboration in a team of accountants who are responsible for the entry and valuation of accounting transactions at the individual company and group level.
- Execution of payment transactions and monitoring of the liquidity situation
- Involvement in the preparation of annual financial statements and communication with auditing companies, tax offices and tax consultants
Senior Accountant (m/f/x)
- Completed economic studies with a focus on finance or a comparable education as well as sound experience in accounting according to HGB - IFRS
- Knowledge with the accounting program Navision Dynamics
- Independent and conscientious working methods, coupled with a pronounced understanding of numbers, are essential prerequisites for our success
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager