- Support in the verification, account assignment and posting of incoming and outgoing invoices as well as bank account postings
- Independent account clarification/reconciliation
- Participation in the preparation of accounts payable, accounts receivable and assets accounts
- Preparation and execution of the payment run as well as the assumption of general accounting activities
- Assisting and collaborating in audits and annual financial statements as well as travel cost audits
- Completed training ideally as tax clerk, office clerk, industrial clerk, wholesale and retail merchant or equivalent commercial training
- First professional experience in accounting as well as Navision Dynamics knowledge desirable
- Independent and conscientious working methods, coupled with a pronounced understanding of numbers, are essential prerequisites for our success
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager