- Responsible and proactive coordination of the dynamic day-to-day business and ensuring it runs smoothly
- Precise organisation of meetings and sophisticated external and internal events, with a keen eye for details
- The worldwide correspondence in German and English as well as the organization of our domestic and foreign guests’ residence. For that reason you give CORE a face and a voice to the outside world
- Active participation in shaping the corporate culture
- Further development of internal processes
Office Manager (m/f/x)
- Completed studies in business administration or comparable training (e.g. hotel business or event management) preferable with initial work experience
- Open-minded and service-oriented personality with a good sense for discretion as well as a solution-oriented all-rounder
- German skills with a good command of style and very good written and spoken English
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager