- As assistant to our senior management, you give CORE an every-day-face and voice to the outside world
- Your organizational talent, your eye for details and your pronounced service orientation lay the foundation for ensuring a gapless and smooth calendar as well as travel management of our managing partners
- Proactive responsibility for additional administrative activities, such as contact management and travel expenses
- Precise and detailed support in the organization and preparation of meetings as well as our exclusive events
- Participation in the continuous development of internal processes
Executive Assistant (m/f/x)
- Completed studies or trainee ship and first experience in comparable positions, e.g. Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or Team Assistant
- Professional and discreet appearance, coexisting with charisma and positive attitude as well as above-average quality standards
- Very good English and German skills, spoken and written, as well as good knowledge of common office applications
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager