- Advising our clients on the analysis, planning and implementation of regulatory requirements, e.g. PSD2, MaRisk, MaComp, BAIT and Insurance Supervision Act, as well as on the control of regulatory reporting and the monitoring of local regulatory framework conditions
- Development of technology-driven analysis tools for all risk functions (e.g. strategic risk management, credit risk, operational and market risk as well as fraud prevention)
- Creation and further development of risk models for clients from different industries and company sizes, as well as the preparation of individual solutions for our client projects
- Participation in publications on (industry-specific) compliance topics, as well as in the conception of ideal-typical implementations of regulatory, risk & compliance requirements
- Contact person for the departments: Compliance, risk management and regulatory affairs for the Management and moderation of relevant workshops, meetings and seminars on these topics
Consultant – Regulatory, Risk & Compliance (m/f/x)
- Degree in a STEM subject, economics, law or a comparable degree
- Relevant experience in one of the following subject areas: Risk management (econometric or statistical methods and banking business), regulatory (e.g. PSD2, FinRep, CoRep, BCBS239), financial architectures (e.g. SAP BA, SAP BW, SAP AFI, Robotics), MaRisk implementations and compliance
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills and willingness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with highest ambitions
- Cooperation with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager