- Driving the development of auto-scaling, event-driven service architecture against the background of new requirements and development of tailor-made and future-oriented solutions together with development teams
- Acting as an architectural consultant and as an evangelist of architecture principles and visions while using current technologies (Go, Java, Spring, Gitlab, REST, React, Angular JS, Eventstore)
- Putting a strong emphasis on open source solutions, ensuring vendor independency and interchangeability of our micro-service architecture running in the Azure cloud as well as of our mobile apps
- Working in a team with modern development models like Scrum, Lean or Clean Coding and developing high-quality software together with a team of engineering experts
- Sharing and transferring knowledge across teams through coaching, peer reviews, articles and tech talks while keeping the documentation of the guiding architectural decisions up to date
Technical Architect (m/f/x)
- Studies in computer science, a STEM subject, or a comparable technical course of studies as well as professional experience in software projects
- Experience as engineer or architect in development projects of a large-scale company in domains like insurances or banking
- Sound know-how in current technologies and methods as well as sound experience in running auto-scaling, resilient and event-driven services in a cloud-native infrastructure
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German as well as the willing-ness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corpo-rate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Senior Human Resources Manager