- Development of cloud-native microservice architectures and complex business-critical applications
- Taking into account the professional and technical requirements, you will advise our clients on a tailor-made and future-oriented solution up to the implementation of IT solutions in existing application landscapes
- Using current technologies as part of a modern development process (Go, Java, Spring, Gitlab, REST, React, Angular JS, Eventstore)
- Use the possibilities of the Cloud for dynamic, fast developments with e.g. DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Docker, Azure and AWS
- In the team you work with models like Scrum, Lean or Clean Coding structuring the coding team
IT Architect / Software Architect - Banks and Insurances (m/f/x)
- Studies in a STEM subject, (business) informatics or a comparable technical course of studies as well as (first) professional experience in software projects
- Sound know-how in current technologies and methods
- Very good knowledge of German and English and willingness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager