- Analysis of the behaviour of our users and identification of their chal-lenges and needs using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Identification of user points of contact with our brand in customer jour-neys and derivation for measures, e.g. for product development
- Act as an interface between product management, software devel-opment and other stakeholders along the entire product lifecycle
- Translation of new functions and ideas into design as well as support for our mobile developers in their implementation by providing neces-sary formats for an app integration
- Cooperation with experienced colleagues in an international team
Consultant – Digital Solutions, UX/UI, Mobile, IoT (m/f/x)
- Studies in a STEM subject, (business) informatics or a similar IT-related course of studies as well as practical experience in the areas of Digital Solutions, UX/UI, Mobile and IoT
- Transfer of requirements into programmable tasks for implementation by the development team as well as the passion to design the latest trends in technology and design and to implement them with a high standard of quality, moreover a deep understanding of user experi-ence and user interface design and the ability to think laterally
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as the willing-ness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corpo-rate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager