- Cooperation with experienced colleagues in an international team
- Analysis of the needs of our clients (both professional and IT-side) and derivation of viable and innovative IT solutions
- Commitment as an expert for one or more professional domains
- Act as an interface between product management, software development and other stakeholders along the entire product lifecycle
- Active participation in all project phases using agile development methods
Junior Consultant - Digital Solutions, UX/UI, Mobile, IoT (m/f/x)
- Studies in a STEM subject, (business) information technology or similar IT-related course of studies as well as practical experience in the areas of Digital Solutions, UX/UI, Mobile or IoT
- Your passion is to create the latest trends in technology and design and to implement them with a high standard of quality - for this you have a deep understanding of user experience and user interface design and like to think "out-of-the box".
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as willingness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager