- Efficient linking of processes between business, strategy and IT using Data Science Methods & Artifical Intelligence
- Business Innovation: Conception and implementation of innovative, data-driven business models, identification, conception and evaluation of client-specific use cases using data modeling and analysis
- Big Data & Analytics: Linking different data sources to sophisticated analytical solutions
- Digital Transformation: conception and implementation of corporate transformations as well as strategy and prototype development up to "Data Driven Business" using digital technology
- Comprehensive program and project management to achieve the pro-ject objectives
Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Expert (m/f/x)
- Studies in a STEM subject, business informatics, economics or an equivalent qualification as well as several years of practical project experience using Data Science methods or Artificial Intelligence
- Practical experience with statistical modeling and machine learning techniques applied to one or (ideally) more of the following use cases: natural language processing (e.g. text mining, training of chatbots), customer value modeling, fraud detection, robotics or real-time data analytics
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as the willing-ness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corpo-rate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.