- Advising our clients on the analysis, planning and implementation of regulatory requirements (in particular MaRisk, BAIT and Insurance Supervision Act)
- Involvement in process-related and IT-related concepts during the introduction of new financial architectures or changes in the existing system landscape
- Close support of new product processes
- Contact partner for specialist departments, compliance, risk management and for the Management Board
Consultant - Regulatory Specialist (m/f/x)
- Studies in a STEM subject, economics, law or a comparable degree
- Relevant experience in one of the following subject areas: Regulatory (e.g. FinRep, CoRep, BCBS239), financial architecture (e.g. SAP BA, SAP BW, SAP AFI, Robotics) and/or MaRisk implementations
- Excellent spoken German and good English skills, as well as a high willingness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager