- Development and implementation of tailor-made sustainable risk management systems for our clients as well as the development of concepts for risk identification, measurement and control
- Development of technology-driven analysis tools for all risk functions (e.g. strategic risk management, credit risk, operational and market risk as well as fraud prevention)
- Creation of individual risk models for clients from different industries and company sizes as well as the acquisition of new insights and the preparation of individual solutions for our client projects
- Cooperative work in composite teams of experts and generalists to support technology-driven strategy development or its implementation
- Further development of existing risk models taking into account the risks and potential of the latest technological developments
Consultant - Risk Specialist (m/f/x)
- Study in a STEM subject, economics or an equivalent qualification with very good written and spoken German and English skills as well as willingness to travel
- Several years of professional experience in a similar/risk-oriented function and/or sound knowledge of the banking business (and its risks) as well as the ability to present complex facts in an understandable way
- Advanced competence in applying econometric or statistical methods in practice
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager