- Supporting and enabling the agile development of innovative software solutions on modern technology stacks and programming paradigms
- Promotion of agile thinking through the design and implementation of communication and dialogue tools
- Demonstration of agile working methods and associated positive organizational changes
- Optimization of existing agile process chains, aligning to the respective starting situation
- Coaching of individuals and teams
Agile Coach/ Scrum Master (m/f/x) for top notch technology stacks
- Several years’ professional experience as an agile coach, scrum master, product owner or experience in the introduction and scaling of agile methods
- Profound knowledge of important agile frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean; additional basic knowledge of process maturity degree models (e.g. SPICE or CMMI) is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English and the willingness to work in international project teams and to travel on a project-dependent basis
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager