- Analysis of software solutions, support of architects and developers in the design of new environments with a focus on microservice-based infrastructures with the aim of securing them in the long term
- Enable developers to develop a safe and compliant product and support reliable running
- Taking on a key role in software development projects by proactively guiding development along the security by design approach
- In-depth analysis and explanation of security issues relating to attacks, protective measures, and the development and description of security policies and architectures (including their evaluation in terms of costs, benefits, risks and feasibility)
- Together with the team, identify and locate attacks, threats and anomalies and describe necessary countermeasures
Security Expert (m/f/x)
Study of a STEM subject or an equivalent qualification with several years of professional experience in the areas of IT/ cyber security and sound knowledge in the areas of Cyber Threat Intelligence, Cryptography, Penetration Testing and Security Best Practices (e.g. OWASP) as well as Organizational Information Security Management
Analysis of the latest trends in information security and technology with highest quality standards and practical focus and very good knowledge of English and German as well as willingness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager