- In-depth analysis of IT security issues with regard to attacks, measures and tools for clients
- Development and description of security guidelines and security architecture, as well as assessment of costs, benefits, risks and feasibility
- Planning and orchestration of penetration tests, analysis of IT security incidents, vulnerabilities and threats, and development of appropriate solutions
- Together with the team, you identify attacks, threats and anomalies and initiate appropriate countermeasures in consultation with the client.
- With your expert knowledge you take on a key role in software development and IT consulting projects
Security Analyst (m/f/x) for agile software development
- Completed studies in a STEM subject or another technical course of studies and possess several years of professional experience in the field of IT security or cyber security
- Profound knowledge in the fields of cyber threat intelligence, OWASP, pentesting, cryptography and security monitoring
- Your passion is to analyse information security and information technology and guarantee high quality solutions – for this you bring expert knowledge in current IT security products and like to look beyond you own skill set
- You are ready to work in international project teams and win the team with your enthusiasm for IT security
- Very good knowledge of German and English and the willingness to travel depending on the project
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager