- As part of our team you will gain insights into IT strategy work, IT development and the transformation of industries where IT has a high share in value creation
- You support our consulting teams in their project work and take on responsibility for work packages depending on your background experience
- Operational project management is one of your regular tasks
- For the evaluation of our solution concepts we undertake the following research activities
- You support the preparation and follow-up of workshops and create the necessary documents for them
Student Professional (m/f/x) Consulting
- Studying economics or one of the MINT subjects and you would like to experience the daily work of a consultant or engineer at close quarters during your internship
- Ideally, you have already gained your first industry experience through internships, e.g. in the finance or insurance industry
- Very good knowledge of English and German, spoken and written, as well as good knowledge of common office applications, especially PowerPoint
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager