- Editorial, target-group-specific content planning and ensuring content production, including coordination of service providers and authors
- Establishment of a global network of influencers, bloggers and journalists in the tech scene
- Updating, maintenance and optimization of content and landing pages including page building
- Planning and implementation of content distribution in cooperation with the corporate communications team
- Observation and adaptation of topic- and industry-relevant trends and innovations
(Content) Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
- Studies in media, communication, marketing or comparable qualifications as well as possessing first relevant professional experience in content marketing
- Sound knowledge in working with content management systems, search engine optimization and web analysis tools as well as a technical understanding and a high online affinity
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as a pronounced hands-on mentality
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager