- Central contact for our employees, executives and management in all questions relating to human resources and employment law
- Takeover of administrative processes from on-boarding to off-boarding: creation and management of employment contracts, contract amendments and other certificates
- Continuous further development of the training offer and conception of development measures, from the selection of trainers to the internal coordination and organisation to the evaluation of the trainings carried out
- Preparatory payroll accounting in close cooperation with the payroll and tax office
- In addition, you will be involved in strategic HR projects, take on your own work packages and be responsible for the implementation, analysis and optimisation of HR processes
HR Manager (m/f/x)
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on personnel and/or a completed apprenticeship, ideally in the commercial field, and sound professional experience as a personnel officer
- You think outside the box and have a structured and precise way of working
- You know how to harmonize the wishes of different stakeholders, constantly optimize work processes and achieve goals together
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager