- Support of the executive board in strategic questions and support as well as coordination and implementation of the results
- Organisation, execution and documentation of meetings of the Management Board and Supervisory Board, as well as independent follow-up of open topics
- Competent contact person and communication interface between the committees
- Preparation of content and formal decision documents, concepts and analyses
- By independently passing on and collecting information, you actively coordinate the internal control and information flow
Assistant to the Board of Directors (m/f/x)
- Degree in law, economics or comparable and initial professional experience
- High coordination, communication and decision-making skills in a complex business environment
- Analytical, process-oriented and entrepreneurial actions as well as business fluent written and spoken German and English skills
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager