- Harmonization of IT requirements with the strategic goals of CORE
- Overall responsibility for ensuring ongoing IT processes and the continuous development of internal and external systems in use
- Planning, further development and ensuring the IT security of the entire frontend and backend system will play a key role in your portfolio of activities.
- Coordination of a team of specialists
- Further development of the professional competence of your team
Head of IT (m/f/x) – Design, Implementation & Operation Enterprise Solutions
- Completed (business) computer science studies or comparable course of studies
- Structured and result-oriented working methods as well as the desire and commitment to continuously optimize existing work processes in IT management.
- Leadership skills as well as very good German and English skills
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager