- Responsibility of the UX/UI department - from the first draft of the design to prototyping and testing through to implementation
- Use of the tools Invision, Trello and Jira for the development and implementation of concepts with regard to user guidance, interaction behaviour and visual design.
- Act as an interface between product management, software development and other stakeholders along the entire product lifecycle.
- Understand the requirements of our clients and implement them accordingly in the design of interfaces and processes.
- Supporting the team, you illustrate the interaction behaviour by means of interactive prototypes
UX/UI Designer (m/f/x)
- Completed studies with focus on interaction, information, communication or graphic design and possess relevant professional experience as a designer with focus on UX/UI of digital products
- Your passion is to create the latest trends in technology and design and to implement them with a high demand for quality – for this you bring deep understanding of user experience and user interface design and like to think outside the box
- Good knowledge of German and English and the willingness to work in international project teams and to travel on a project-dependent basis
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager