- As the interface between business and IT, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design and delivery of our clients' digital products
- Creation and management of all project-related documentation, including project plans, status dashboards, change management and rollout plans, stakeholder communication, project updates and roadmaps
- Coordination of product goals, KPIs and requirement prioritization with the client's business and IT stakeholders through to senior management
- Detailing and permanent maintenance and prioritization of the backlog, together with the agile teams
- Decision-oriented preparation of communication documents for further alignment of development activities
Product Owner (m/f/x) for the design of technological transformation
- Completed studies in (business or media) IT and posess several years of experience in IT or product development over the entire life cycle of a product, from ideation to Go-to-Market
- Experience in the areas of agile methods, customer journey analysis and design, design thinking, digital business models, functional modeling, modern web/mobile tech stacks and architectures
- Very good knowledge of German and English and the willingness to work in international project teams and to travel on a project-dependent basis
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager