- Development of software architectures for agile, Cloud-based as well as for complex business-critical applications and the integration of existing application landscapes
- Consideration of the professional and technical requirements and consultation of clients to create tailor-made, future-oriented solutions
- Use of current technologies as part of a modern development process (e.g. Spring Boot, Jenkins, REST, GIT, AngularJS)
- Leading a team of developers, working with modern models such as Scrum, Lean or Clean Coding
- With your expert knowledge you take on a key role in software development and IT consulting projects
Software Architect (m/f/x) Microservice and Cloud architectures
- Completed studies in a STEM subject or another technical course of studies and possess several years of professional experience in software projects
- Your passion is designing software architectures and implementing them with a high demand on quality - therefore you bring expert knowledge in current technologies and methods and like to think outside the box
- You are ready to work in international project teams and win the team with your enthusiasm for IT architectures
- Good knowledge of German and English and the willingness to travel depending on the projectt
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager