- Analysis of existing processes, application landscapes, infrastructures and solutions
- Technical responsibility for the implementation of requirements, taking into account the company-wide architecture specifications and operational implementation of our clients' IT strategies
- Assessment, definition and visualization of the identified internal and external requirements
- Consulting on methodical and technical issues and the integration of solutions into existing application landscapes
- Creation, coordination and implementation of practical technical concepts and roadmaps as well as creation of architectural documentation using established documentation standards
System Architect Microservice and Cloud Architectures (m/f/x)
- Completed studies in a STEM subject or comparable IT-related training and possess several years of project experience as IT Architect, Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect
- Several years of architectural design experience in the implementation of system integration and migration projects as well as knowledge of IT architecture frameworks (TOGAF), enterprise integration frameworks and various database systems: SOA, CQRS, ES, microservices, asynchronous designs and ETL tools
- Excellent spoken German and good English skills as well as the willingness to work in international project teams and to travel on a project-dependent basis
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager