- Planning, coordination and management of IT security projects with a focus on critical infrastructures, networks, identity and access management, as well as ISMS with responsibility for scope, time, budget and quality
- Advise on IT security issues and support in the implementation of technical guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Planning and coordinating implementation of information protection measures, in cooperation with data security measures
- Creation, adaptation and maintenance of crypto concepts and IT security concepts
- With your expert knowledge you take on a key role in software development and IT consulting projects
Security Ambassador (m/f/x) Microservice and Cloud architectures
- Completed studies in a STEM subject or another technical course of studies and posess several years of professional experience in the infrastructure area of technical IT security concepts and architectures
- Sound knowledge of relevant information security regulations such as MaRisk, BAIT, VAIT, PSD II and good knowledge of information security requirements for networks, databases, applications and operating systems, as well as current standards
- Your passion is to implement information security and technology and to guarantee a high standard of quality – for this you bring expert knowledge in current regulatory requirements and like to think outside the box.
- You are ready to work in international project teams and win the team with your enthusiasm for IT security
- Good knowledge of German and English and the willingness to travel depending on the project
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager