- Cooperative work in teams composed of experts and generalists to support technology-driven strategy development or its implementation
- Support in the analysis, conception and realization of IT projects and participate in the development of solutions in close cooperation with our clients
- Creation and subsequent management of project plans
- Preparation of management-appropriate presentations on the project procedure and presentation of corresponding results
- Ensuring transparent communication with our clients
IT Consultant (m/f/x) in a technoid-driven Expert Team
- Completed studies in a STEM subject, business administration or an equivalent qualification with very good written and spoken knowledge of German and English
- Initial professional experience in a consulting company, a technology group or a software company is an advantage
- Initial experience and methodological competence in the conception and implementation of transformation projects
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager