- Development of strategies in IT purchasing for projects of varying complexity
- Analysis and evaluation for consolidation and renegotiation of IT contracts
- Development of solutions and leading of expert rounds, as well as workshops to prepare management decisions
- Selection and implementation of IT solutions to support IT purchasing processes.
- Analysis, evaluation and optimization of existing IT purchasing processes and IT organizations
IT Procurement Manager (m/f/x)
- University degree in technology or economics, preferably with a focus on (business) informatics and several years of professional experience in consulting or industry, with a focus on IT purchasing and project management
- In-depth experience in IT purchasing processes, the implementation of IT purchasing organisations and in the consolidation and renegotiation of IT contracts
- Very good knowledge of English and German as well as the willingness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager