- Co-designing our clients' data landscapes using the latest technologies to analyse requirements, structure them from the point of view of data analysis and specify them in systems that meet the requirements
- Developing scalable, powerful algorithms to enable better and smarter user experiences
- Execution of explorative data analyses to identify valuable patterns in user behaviour, transactions or processes and thus visualise inter-relationships
- Working closely with the teams to effectively integrate the results into the project process and maximize the value of the analysis findings
- Support in the preparation of results in management-suitable documents in order to place the acquired knowledge in important positions
Data Scientist (m/f/x) in agile project environments
- Completed studies in a STEM subject and possess practical experience in data science, data analytics or business intelligence
- Your passion is modeling problems mathematically and statistically and solving problems with a high demand on quality. Therefore you bring Java and/or Python knowledge with a solid general CS or technical background as well as experience with current data science toolkits like R/Octave/Matlab.
- Good knowledge of English and German as well as the willingness to work in international project teams and to travel on a project-dependent basis
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager