- Development and maintenance of document management plans
- Control of document processing and distribution over the entire lifecycle in project organisations
- Development and implementation of corresponding guidelines, procedures and master templates
- Ensuring the flow of electronic and paper documents through organizations and servers
- Ensuring the security, accessibility and targeted distribution of documentation, and supporting IT security organizations in identifying and classifying documents according to company guidelines
Document Manager (m/f/x) in an agile project organisation
- Degree in engineering, economics or equivalent and several years of professional experience in document management
- Sound knowledge of relevant practices and systems
- Very good knowledge of English and German as well as the willingness to work in international project teams and to travel on a project-dependent basis
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager