- Analysis of banking problems as well as existing systems and processes in the field of receivable finance, payment transactions, compliance and credit business
- Modelling of business and technical processes as well as definition of objectives for the development of IT systems
- Analysis, further development and redesign of business processes as well as focused action within agile procedural models
- Testing new applications and coordinating production deployment
- Support for stakeholder communication at the interface between business units and IT
Consultant - Business Analyst for Payment and Loan Processes (m/f/x)
- Studies in a STEM subject, economics or an equivalent qualification
- Distinct methodological competence and experience in process modeling, e.g. BPMN, UML and/or BPEL
- Very good knowledge of German and English and willingness to travel
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager