- Analysis, further development and redesign of business processes
- Focus on action within agile process models
- Modelling of business and technical processes and definition of objectives for the further development of IT systems
- Definition of business requirements, taking into account business and regulatory requirements
- Support of stakeholder communications at the interface between various business departments and IT
- Ensuring transparent communication with our clients
Business Analyst (m/f/x) for developing agile engineering models
- Completed studies in a STEM subject, economics or an equivalent education
- Distinct methodological competence and experience in process modelling, e.g. BPMN, UML and/ or BPEL
- Very good knowledge of English and German as well as the willingness to work in international project teams and to travel on a project-dependent basis
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager