- Performance and error analysis, optimization and troubleshooting as part of 3rd level support to meet challenging SLAs for mission critical systems
- Responsibility for setup and configuration of test and production system environments of our customers in corresponding Cloud infrastructures (Open Telecom Cloud, Azure, AWS)
- Planning, testing and implementation of fail-safe deployments with secure fallback options as part of change management
- Driving development processes in close cooperation with software developers and architects, product owners and other DevOps engineers
- A two-shift operation and on-call service form the team framework
(Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) – 3rd level support for Cloud services
- Solid knowledge of networks, heterogeneous IT infrastructures, servers and operating systems
- Several years of experience in IT support and handling ticket systems
- Solid technical and vendor knowledge in routing & switching, as well as new technologies such as SD-WAN, experience with LAN management systems (network management, policy manager, management center)
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager