- Guarantee of a secure and robust IT infrastructure for our customers in close cooperation with internal and external interface partners
- Monitoring and maintenance of the systems through proactive and reactive measures to eliminate and avoid problems, including management of escalations
- Monitoring and reporting of KPIs, definition and implementation of measures to improve KPIs and compliance with SLAs
- Provision of IT Service Operations processes according to ITIL (e.g. Event Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management)
- A two-shift operation and on-call service form the team framework
Operations Manager (m/f/x) Cloud Services
- Excellent Linux knowledge (Debian and Ubuntu) and experience with Cloud services, especially AWS
- Good MySQL (Percona / RDS / Aurora) administration skills, Cloud ready monitoring is a plus (Nagios, ELK, Graphite, New Relic, Cloudwatch)
- Experience with highly available, highly frequented, distributed web applications
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager