- Implementation of innovative products using modern technologies and frameworks in the Scrum and Extreme Programming approach
- Design of high-load Java applications, reinforced in the greenfield approach
- Support of the entire product lifecycle in the lived DevOps approach
- Safe use of common continuous integration and delivery toolchains, as well as quality assurance within the framework of test-driven development
- Agile cooperation with a self-organized Scrum team
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge in handling Apache Tomcat, optional Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in modeling and programming relational databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Conceptual strength, analytical thinking and communication skills as well as very good knowledge of German and English and the willing- ness to work in international project teams and to travel project-dependently
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager