- Technical methodical control of agile development teams for new development or modernization of software solutions using modern IT architecture and technologies, increasingly in the greenfield approach (e.g. microservice, cloud-based architecture, reactive and streaming-based systems)
- Safe use of common continuous integration and delivery toolchains, as well as quality assurance within the framework of test-driven development
- Technology scouting, evaluation, piloting and selection of new system / software components
- Conception, continuous improvement and follow-up of architecture and development goals as well as general conditions
- Support in the creation of software-based offers, including initial technical designs and cost estimates, as well as the creation of a flexible, high-performance work environment and coaching of the development teams
Software Engineering Manager (m/f/x)
- Successfully completed IT studies and possess several years of experience working with high-performance agile software development teams with proven project management experience and competence
- Knowledge of modern technologies, paradigms and frameworks (e.g. event sourcing, microservices, cloud computing, domain driven design, angular, spring, react, REST web services, web technologies)
- Very good knowledge in the practical implementation of the DevOps approach as well as a confident and convincing appearance with strong communication and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English and the willingness to work in international project teams and to travel on a project-dependent basis
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager