Technical-methodical control of agile development teams for new development or modernization of software solutions using modern IT architectures and technologies, mainly in a greenfield approach (e.g. microservice-, cloud-based architecture, reactive and streaming-based systems
Exemplary function for different development teams; the personal progress of each individual team member as well as the common progress are in the foreground
Provide secure and resilient architectural patterns for the best possible development of e-commerce and financial platforms
Conception with all developers, product managers and UX designers in favour of a smooth and high-quality definition and implementation of the requirements in the technical implementation
Responsibility for the timely completion of the software in highest quality using modern test methods (e.g. tests in the CI/CD pipeline) and implementation including coordination with DevOps engineers
Software Engineering Lead (m/f/x)
- Completed studies in technology management, (business) computer science or related fields with technology focus and several years experience in a technology-driven environment and in the creation of technical concepts and documentation
- A deep understanding of technical architecture, databases, and API-driven development environments, as well as a deep understanding of result-oriented, highly scalable microservice architectures, cloud environments, and quality assurance in testing / deployment pipelines
- Comprehensive knowledge of the management and design of a security architecture for heterogeneous systems, either at the software development or corporate management level and very good command of spoken and written English and willingness to work in an international team; knowledge of German is desirable
- At CORE you are part of a performance-oriented and efficient corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- Working with personalities in heterogeneous and international teams
- Challenges and responsibility at work, coupled with enthusiasm for results and transparent communication
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is "Competence leads"
- Regular training as well as numerous benefits and services, that make your daily work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager