- You are defining the strategic alignment of the knowledge management area and manage multidisciplinary projects in accordance with the management board.
- You are further developing our internal knowledge data base and e-learning offers, and you are supporting the conception and composition of knowledge-and training arrangements.
- You are responsible for the selection of corporate software products and their smooth implementation.
- The coordination of internal professional groups, and organization of knowledge events are also part of your job.
- By preparing selected questions, you will be supporting our interdisciplinary project teams with their daily work for our clients.
- You have successfully completed your degree in economic-, social or library sciences, information management or knowledge management.
- You have gained first experience in a knowledge environment (research, business analytics, and business intelligence).
- An independent, structured and goal-oriented working style as well as being a team player and reliable are rounding off your profile.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- We love people with personality.
- Challenges at work, paired with enthusiasm and open communication.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make the working day easier.