- As Head of IT, the priority of your responsibilities lies within the harmonization of IT-requirements with the strategic goals of CORE.
- You have the overall responsibility for ensuring ongoing IT processes.
- Also the continuous development of internal and external systems are part of your role.
- The planning, development and monitoring of IT security for the entire front-end and back-end systems.
- As you fulfil your responsibilities, you will work alongside a specialist team with which you will coordinate and develop.
- You have successfully completed your (business) computer science degree or similar.
- You are result-oriented and well organized. Likewise, you push for the continuous optimization of existing work processes in IT management.
- You have leadership skills and experience in a lead position. You are passionate about your subject and are willing to share your knowledge with your team in both English and German.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- We love people with personality.
- Challenges at work, paired with enthusiasm and open communication.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make the working day easier.