- You will support the Board of Directors on strategic issues and take care of the operationalization of the results.
- In doing so, you will be responsible for the organization, implementation and documentation of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Board meetings, as well as the independent follow-up of open topics.
- You prepare decision templates, concepts and analyses in terms of content and form.
- You are a competent contact person and the communication interface between the committees.
- Through independent information transfer and retrieval, you actively manage the internal control and information flow.
- You have an excellent university degree in law, business administration, economics or related field of study as well as initial professional experience.
- High coordination, communication and decision-making skills in a complex business environment.
- Analytical, process-oriented and entrepreneurial acting as well as fluent written and spoken German and English.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- We love people with personality.
- Challenges at work, paired with enthusiasm and open communication.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make the working day easier.